Regulations of wholesale clothing outlet
I. General provisions
1. These regulations apply to wholesale clothing outlet Stock Hurt civil-law company Paweł Łepkowski, Jakub Goryca, NIP 677-23-84-995, REGON 360443187 with its registered office at ul. Emil Fieldorf Nila 7w Skawinie (32-050) hereinafter referred to as "Wholesale Clothing Outlet".
2. These regulations define the rules for the use of Wholesale Clothing Outlet, placing orders for products available in the Wholesale Clothing Outlet, delivery of ordered products to the buyer, payment by the buyer of payment for products, the buyer's right to cancel the order and withdraw from the contract, and the rules for filing and handling complaints.
3. The domain address of Wholesale Clothing Outlet is stockhurt.com.
4. The email address is email@example.com
5. Wholesale Clothing Outlet sells outlet clothing directly at the outlet's clothing wholesaler's premises, by phone, e-mail or via the form on the website
6. Sales are carried out throughout Europe and beyond.
1. In order to register with the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler (setting up a buyer's account) you need to fill in the registration form available on the website: https://stockhurt.com/pl/kontakt
2. Registration on the website of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet, as well as the use of its functionality, are free of charge.
3. After registering with the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler, each login takes place using the data provided in the registration form.
III. Rules for the use of Wholesale Clothing Outlet
1. Login to the online Wholesale Clothing Outlet is done by entering in the login form the username and password provided when registering the buyer's account.
2. The buyer who registered the account may use all available functionalities of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet, including placing orders for products available in the Range of Wholesale Clothing Outlet.
3. Wholesale Apparel Outlet is entitled to block the buyer's account if its operation within the Wholesale Clothing Outlet violates generally applicable laws. The buyer's intention to block the buyer's account will be notified via e-mail to the address currently registered in the Wholesale Clothing Outlet. Account blocking means termination of the contract with the buyer for the provision of electronic services immediately.
4. The Buyer is obliged to keep secret the login and password for his account in the Wholesale Clothing Outlet. Within the limits of generally applicable laws, the buyer is responsible for all activities related to the use of the login and password for the respective account in the Outlet Clothing Warehouse, the password being confidential to the buyer's exclusive message.
IV. Product information
1. An outlet good is a specific product, the contents of which in a particular mix or pallet cannot be accurately presented, Therefore, all descriptions of goods on the site can not be treated literally and can not be understood as an offer in accordance with Article 10. 66 of the Civil Code.
2. All prices quoted in the Wholesale Clothing Outlet do not include VAT (net prices) and delivery costs. They are given in Polish zloty and euro. Vat will be added to the final price in accordance with the applicable regulations.
3. Binding on the parties to the transaction is the price shown next to the product immediately before the buyer places the order.
4. Wholesale Clothing Outlet reserves the right to withdraw individual products from sale.
5. Sample photos of packages can be found in the gallery of the package. Product images are illustrative and may differ from the products sold.
6. Sorting of clothing and preparing packages is recorded by cameras and stored on electronic media.
V. Terms and conditions for purchases
1. Placing an order by the buyer means placing an offer to the Wholesale Clothing Outlet to conclude a contract for the sale (purchase) of the ordered product.
2. Orders for goods can be placed in person at the premises of the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler, via the website, by phone or by e-mail.
3. A prerequisite for acceptance of the order by the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler is its immediate confirmation by e-mail.
4. Telephone orders can be placed only during the opening hours of the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler.
5. The order will be processed provided that the goods are available in stock. If the Wholesaler of Clothing Outlet is not able to fulfill the order on the condition that the goods are not available, it shall immediately, at the latest within 3 days of the conclusion of the contract, notify the buyer. In case of unavailability of part of the goods covered by the order, the buyer is informed about the status of the order and decides how to fulfill it (partial execution, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
6. The prices included in the offered goods do not include information on shipping costs.
7. The total price of the goods with detailed information on shipping costs (if any) will be shown in the order summary.
8. Orders over 300 pieces require payment of an advance payment before the goods are prepared. The amount of the advance represents 20% of the total value of the order, and must be paid into the bank account of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet, operated by Alior Bank branch in Krakow with the number 59 2490 0005 0000 4500 2607 5341 within 2 working days of the order confirmation. In the case of the conclusion of the transaction, the advance payment is counted against the sale price, in case of resignation of the Buyer – Wholesale Clothing Outlet, I keep an advance on the costs associated with the preparation of the goods and transactions.
9. Each shipment is accompanied by a proof of purchase - VAT invoice or receipt.
10. In order to receive a VAT invoice with the delivered goods, the buyer is obliged to provide all the data necessary for issuing the VAT invoice. Application by
the buyer in the orders of the data necessary for issuing the VAT invoice, will be considered as the buyer's consent to issue a VAT invoice without the signature of the recipient.
11. To book the goods, the customer can make an advance payment of 20% of the total amount of the order. The buyer has 30 days to pick up the goods. If the goods are not received within 30 days, the order will be cancelled and the advance payment is credited to the costs associated with the preparation of the goods and transactions and is non-refundable.
VI. Time and form of order fulfillment
1. Goods ordered from the Wholesale Clothing Outlet are delivered by courier service to the address indicated by the buyer.
2. We ship the goods available in stock on the same day after the deposit is posted or the next business day. Goods to order within 7-10 business days.
3. Cash on delivery shipments are sent only in Poland and only up to the order value of PLN 10,000.00.
4. The buyer is charged for the delivery costs specified in the delivery price list indicated at: stockhurt.com/pl/dostawa-pl.
5. In the event of incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the buyer, the Wholesale Clothing Outlet shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in delivery of the subject of the order.
6. Liability for the subject matter of the contract, including the benefits and burdens associated with it, as well as the danger of accidental loss or damage thereous, shall pass to the buyer upon its issue to the carrier.
VII. Payment method
1. The fee for the placed order can be paid:
a) cash in Wholesale Clothing Outlet
b) courier on delivery (cash on delivery)
c) by bank transfer to account number 59 2490 0005 0000 4500 2607 5341
d) via PayPal.
VIII. Exchange of goods, returns
1. If the goods received by the buyer did not meet his expectations, he has the right to exchange it within 14 (calendar) days from the date of receipt of the shipment. After this date, it will not be possible to exchange the goods.
2. All packages purchased at a distance, i.e. packages purchased at a distance, shall be exchanged. via the website, e-mail orders or ordered by phone.
3. After confirming the possibility of replacement, the buyer at his own expense sends the goods to the address of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet intact. If the returned goods are not complete or the damaged goods are returned to the buyer at his expense
4. Wholesale Clothing Outlet does not receive shipments on delivery.
5. Pallet orders are not exchangeable.
This part of the Regulations applies only to consumer sales and is excluded in contracts concluded between traders.
1. In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act, the Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw, without giving any reason, from the distance contract concluded with the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the goods. In the event of such withdrawal from the contract, the contract shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
2. The Consumer may submit a declaration of withdrawal to the Seller in any form, but easy to demonstrate for the purposes of proof.
3. When making a declaration of withdrawal, the Consumer may use the following formula:
.......................... city, date.
I withdraw from the contract of sale concluded on ............... . Please refund the amount ...... .............. to my bank account number .............................. within 14 days of receipt of this declaration together with the goods.
4. The Consumer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller to the following address within 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract: ul. Emil Fieldorf Nile 7, 32-050 Skawina
5. In the event that the Consumer withdraws from the contract, the Seller shall return to him within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal from the contract any payments received from him by way of purchase (including the costs of delivery of the goods), with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery available in the store. However, in accordance with Article 4(1)(a) of Regulation (EC) Whereas Article 32 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No 3 3 of the Consumer Rights Act, the Seller may withhold the refund of the payment until the goods are received back or proof of its return is provided by the Consumer, which is the earlier.
6. The costs of returning the goods to the Seller are not reimbursed to the Consumer.
7. The Seller shall refund the payment to the Consumer using the same method of payment used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another method of return, which does not entail any costs for him.
8. The Seller kindly asks the Consumer, unless it is a nuisance for him, to attach to the declaration of withdrawal or to return to the goods a copy of the receipt or VAT invoice or other proof of conclusion of the transaction, as this may contribute to speeding up the refund of the amounts due to the Consumer by way of withdrawal from the contract.
9. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the costs of delivery of the returned goods shall be borne by the Customer - The Consumer.
10. The Seller informs that the right of withdrawal without giving any reason from the distance contract is not vested in the Consumer in respect of the contracts listed in Art. Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In particular, the right of withdrawal without giving any reason from a distance contract shall not be vested in the Consumer in respect of contracts:
- - in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Customer's specifications or designed to meet the individualized needs of the Client;
- - in which the subject matter of the service is an item which is rapidly deteriorating or has a short shelf life;
- - in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package which, after opening the package, cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons if the packaging
- has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject-matter of the service is goods which, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things after delivery.
1. In case of receipt of goods not in accordance with the order placed, the Buyer shall notify the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler of the defects detected. Notification of an appropriate request, including replacement of the goods with a defect-free, repair of the goods, price reduction, withdrawal from the contract (in case the defect is significant) can be made:
- in writing to: ul. Emil Fieldorf Nile 7, 32-050 Skawina
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The wholesaler of Clothing Outlet shall respond to the notification immediately, no later than within 14 days of receipt of the notification.
X. Final provisions
1. The Regulations shall enter into force on the day of its publication on the website of wholesale clothing outlet stockhurt.com/pl/regulamin. Valid indefinitely.
2. Wholesale Clothing Outlet reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. The change will be made by placing the new content of the regulations on the website of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet. Buyers will be informed about the change of regulations by means of information posted on the website and by e-mail. The date of entry into force of the new Regulations will be clearly stated in its content. The amendment of the regulations will not apply to buyers who purchased the goods before the change, unless these changes are beneficial to the buyer.
3. All the names of the goods or producers mentioned shall be used for commercial purposes only and shall be registered trademarks of the producers.
4. These terms and conditions are available on the website of the Wholesale Clothing Outlet in a form that allows it to be fixed in the buyer's IT systems.
5. In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including in particular the Civil Code, shall apply.
6. Any dispute between the buyer and the Outlet Clothing Wholesaler shall be settled by the court with jurisdiction over the defendant's registered office or before the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
7. The controller of personal data is Paweł Łepkowski, Jakub Goryca conducting business in the form of a civil-law partnership traded under the company: Stock Hurt civil-law company Paweł Łepkowski, Jakub Goryca with its registered office in Skawina, at ul. Fieldorfa Nila 7, 32-050 Skawina, NIP: 6772384995, REGON 360443187. Contact is possible at the e-mail address: email@example.com. The data shall be processed on the basis of Art. Whereas article 6 (2) of Regulation (EEC) No In this way, the commission shall inform the Commission of the a, b of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR for the purpose of handling and fulfilling the order. (The controller does not share data or transfer data to a third country/international organisation.) The data will be stored for the time necessary to achieve the purpose, up to a maximum of 2 years. (Data will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.) Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the indicated goal.